Building on the success of eGain World San Jose in November last year and eGain World London held in February 2015, the Digital Summit will again bring together thought leaders—analysts, clients, prospective customers, and partners—to exchange ideas, best practices, and success stories in digital. It will feature keynotes by Ashu, eGain CEO and Forrester analyst Allegra Burnette on how to bring about Digital Transformation in Customer Engagement.
We have put down seven reasons—some serious, some for fun—why you should register for it. Now.
- Unlike other industry conferences, it is 100% FREE!
- You’ll get to network with peers from Fortune/Global 1000 companies.
- It will be the best investment of one day where you will hear about transforming—not just improving—digital customer engagement, AI-guided customer journey management, knowledge management, service management, and contact center operations.
- This is the premier thought leadership event for operationalizing digital transformation in 2015. Topics will include multichannel, omnichannel, Internet of Things, and everything in between, plus how to “get there”!
- You will meet with key eGain staff to discuss how to accelerate your digital transformation.
- Who does not like deep dish pizza, the beloved Cubs (yes, they might win the World Series soon—miracles do happen!), and the Monsters of the Midway?
- It takes less than a minute to sign up, why push it to another day? Register now or just send an email to Srujan Belsare (Summit manager), he’ll do it for you.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or call 408 636 4420. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago this October!