When it comes to knowledge technologies for customer engagement, Case-Based Reasoning (CBR) tops the list in guiding not only search but also decisions and process. The results? Transformational change in customer experiences, engagement ROI, service productivity, and sales conversion. Here are some examples:
- Premier home appliance manufacturer: $50M in average annual savings by eliminating unwarranted truck rolls through CBR-guided resolution process in the contact center and website
- Semiconductor giant: 59% increase in web self-service adoption, 30% increase in First Contact Resolution
- Global knowledge and legal services solutions provider: 70% deflection of calls and emails through CBR-guided self-service, 30% reduction in content authoring time
- Leading telco provider: 42% reduction in unwarranted handset returns through CBR-guided resolution process in the contact center
- Global bank: 88% reduction in agent training time and 70% increase in productivity through CBR-guided account opening process in small business sector
Case made! Want us to help you do it in your organization? Let us know!